Some policies in the review of Korsa: Jurnal Keperawatan:
- Any submitted paper will be reviewed by reviewers.
- The review process employs Double-blind Review, that the reviewer does not know the identity of the author, and the author does not know the identity of the reviewer.
- In the review process, reviewers consider the correspondence of title, abstract, discussion (findings), and conclusions. In addition, reviewers also consider the novelty, scientific impact, and references used in the paper.
The response of the reviewers will be the basis for the Editor to conclude:
- Accept Submission
- Revisions Required
- Resubmit for review
- Resubmit elsewhere
- Decline Submission
An article was rejected for publication due to various considerations, including:
- The article does not fit the scope of the journal.
- The article does not follow the rules of writing scientific papers or author guidelines.
- The fundamental methodological errors.
- The author refuses to make suggestions for improvements provided by the reviewer without a logical basis.
- There are indications of plagiarism of more than 20%.